Certification Process – How to get certified
We have divided the process in 5 simple stages/steps please click as below.
From the Inquiry form, We will identify you scope, size of the company & complexity if any then offer your our services at best price. To receive the Quote from us please contact us
Up on agreeing the price and terms as par offer/quotation, you need submit us back via email/fax.
This is an optional pre-assessment service where we take a closer look at your existing management system. This helps identify areas that need more work before we carry out a formal assessment, saving you time and money.
This happens in two steps, stage 1 audit & stage 2 audit.
Stage 1 audit
First we review your organization’s preparedness for assessment by checking if the necessary Documentation, procedures and controls have been developed. We will share the details of our findings with you so that if we find gaps, you can close them. then we can go for Stage 2 audit.
Stage 2 audit
after Close all the points highlighted in stage 1 audit report, And if you meet all the requirements we’ll then assess your site and operations, completing the formal checks for certification.
Steps for Auditing are as bellow
- Review of information
- Development of Audit Program
- Proposal for certification and confirmation for audit program
- Select and appoint competent stage 1 team
- Planing for stage 1 audit
- conducting stage 1
- Resolve stage 1 area of concern if any
- Select and appoint competent stage 2 team
- planing for stage 2 audit
- conducting stage 2
- Resolve stage 2 area of concern if any
- Granting Certificate
- Surveillance and Re-certification Activities
Once you have passed the formal assessment. up on SW Management Decision you will receive the certificate & Logos( marks). Your client manager will be stay in touch with you for Surveillance audits to follow the continual improvement.
Rule of Use of SWC Certification Mark (Logo)
Southwest granting the specific Certification Mark(s) to each certified client (CL hereafter) which can be used by CL when making reference to its management system certification status in communication media such as the internet, business emails, brochures, business cards, letters, or advertising; on the condition that it complies with the following conditions:
- Does not make or permit any misleading statement regarding its certification.
- Does not use or permit the use of a certification document or any part thereof in a misleading manner.
- Upon suspension or withdrawal of its certification, immediately discontinues use of all advertising matter that contains a reference to certification, as directed by SWC.
- Amends all advertising matter if the scope of certification is reduced.
- Does not allow the logo to be used on a product, on primary product packing, on calibration certificates, laboratory test reports, certificates of conformity or in a manner that may be seen by the consumer, or in any other way that may be interpreted as denoting product conformity.
- Does not allow the logo to be used by licensees of the certified organization.
- Client can use SWC logo along with its own logo but its certification number will be printed on it.
- The certified company should not make claims or declarations that are not true or give the impression that the company, parts of the company or its subsidiaries and associates are certificated for activities or services when they are not.
- The logos, marks, claims or declarations should not be used in a way as to imply that SWC or DAC accepts responsibilities for activities carried out under the scope of the certification.
DAC Accreditation Symbol
The DAC accreditation Symbol relates to the accreditation of SWC to award certificates and must only be used in conjunction with SWC certification marks as per requirements of SWC along with DAC requirements.
Display of Certification Marks
The Mark(s) shall be displayed only in the appropriate form, and color as demonstrated in figure no. (1) below. The CL is entitled to enlarge, if necessary, provided that the original proportion between the height and width of the Mark(s) will not be affected and the Mark(s) is legible.
For dimension below details shall be followed;
The Mark(s) shall not be displayed in a more prominent way than the logo of the CL.
In all instances the Client Certification no. and SWC DAC Accreditation no. must be displayed beneath the Certification Mark & DAC accreditation symbol.
The Mark(s) may be used as a die-stamp or an embossment and these may be in the defined colors.
Verification of Use of Mark(s) (Logos)
Southwest verifies the use of their combined marks (i.e. the mark of the SWC in conjunction with DAC Symbol) by their certificate holders during surveillance/ recertification and other audits, where applicable. Inspections are conducted for those client which are suspended/ withdrawal for their certification.