ISO 9001 certification is a strategy to implement quality management system standard into your business to improve quality performance. Improving organization’s quality performance positively boost your brand image and increase customer trust.
ISO 9001 certification summary
- Suits all types of businesses, large or small
- Improve efficiency and profit margins
- Proven to help win and retain business
As experts in the industry, you can trust us to take you through the process quickly and cost effectively, so you can start using your ISO 9001 certificate as soon as possible. So you know you’re getting a fair deal, our award-winning approach includes a Fixed Fee Guarantee and Price Match Promise. As champions of small businesses, we also spread the cost over interest-free staged payments – just another reason why 99% of our clients recommend us.
How ISO 9001 can improve your business :
- Improve your quality performance consistently and increase sales
- Enhance customer satisfaction
- Build brand awareness
Our ISO 9001 Certification Process:
Are you new to ISO 9001? No problem! We take 1000s of organizations through the certification process every year. We make your certification process simple and significantly less time than our competitor’s programs.
Gap Analysis – This is an optional pre-assessment service where we take a closer look at your existing quality management systems (QMS) and compare it with the requirements of the ISO 9001 standard. This helps identify areas that need more work before we carry out a formal assessment, saving you time and money.
Formal assessment (Stage 1) – We review your organisation’s preparedness for assessment by checking if the necessary ISO 9001 certification procedures and controls have been developed. We will share the details of our findings with you so that if we find gaps, you can close them on before stage 2 assessment.
Formal assessment (Stage 2) – If all the requirements are in place, we will then assess the implementation of the procedures and controls within your organisation to make sure that you are working effectively as required for the ISO 9001 certification. When you have passed the stage-2 formal assessment you will receive an ISO 9001 certificate, which is valid for three years.
Contact us to know how we can assist your business to take a leap ahead! We are proud to say that we are one of the very few ISO Accredited Certification Body in UAE which offers Quality ISO 9001 Certification Services in UAE & Other Countries at an affordable price!
Why was ISO 9001 revised?
- All ISO standards are reviewed and revised regularly to make sure they remain relevant to the marketplace.
- ISO 9001 has been updated to take into account the different challenges that businesses now face.
- For example, increased globalization has changed the way we do business and organizations often operate more complex supply chains, and there are increased expectations from customers.
- ISO 9001 needs to reflect these changes in order to remain relevant.
What are the key improvements?
ISO 9001:2015 now follows the same overall structure as other ISO management system standards (High-Level Structure), making it easier for anyone using multiple management systems.
Focus on risk-based thinking
This has always been part of the standard, but the new version gives it increased prominence.
What benefits does the new version bring?
The new version of the standard brings the user a number of benefits.
- Puts greater emphasis on leadership engagement
- Helps address organizational risks and opportunities in a structured manner
- Uses simplified language and a common structure and terms, particularly helpful to organizations using multiple management systems
- Addresses supply chain management more effectively
- Is more user-friendly for service and knowledge-based organizations
I am certified to ISO 9001:2008. What should I do ?
“Follow the below given 8 steps to transfer your certification”
Get all of your concerning persons trained on updated versions of standard for deep understandings of requirements and changes in revisions as earlu as possible for the smooth.
Southwest is you partner in extent to providing 2 Days transition training for those who already had taken their training on old versions & 5 Days fully extended training for new personnel.
Buy a copy of the International Standard. Click Here purchase the standard
Ask to Southwest Certification Services to provide supportive tools including cross mapping between new and old version of standards, implementation toolkit & Gap Analysis checklist etc.
Develop and follow the implementation plan for the transition.
Southwest encourages its clients to transit their certification
during upcoming surveillance/ assessment audit.
However, it’s organization’s decision to transit it’s management system.
Request to Southwest for Professional Services for evaluation of upgraded management system before under going certification audit.
– Certificate(s) issued on ISO 9001:2008 standard by Southwest Certification Services will not be valid after Aug 2018.
– No Surveillance audit will be conducted on ISO 9001:2008 after Aug 2017. All the certified clients need to implement new versions of ISO 9001 standard before Aug 2017.
– No certification will be granted to new clients after Aug 2017.