ISO 14001 is the world’s first environmental management system standard. Implementing ISO 14001 standard enables your organization’s to reduce the impact of your activities, products, and services on the environment. As a result, your organization can save expenses and reduce waste.
ISO 14001 certification summary
- Suitable for every environmentally friendly business
- Reduces help and win more business
- Demonstrate your environmental credentials to everyone
As experts in the industry, you can trust us to take you through the process quickly and cost effectively, so you can start using your ISO 14001
certificate as soon as possible. So you know you’re getting a fair deal, our award-winning approach includes a Fixed Fee Guarantee and Price Match Promise.
As champions of small businesses, we also spread the cost over interest-free staged payments – just another reason why 99% of our clients recommend us.
How ISO 14001 can improve your business :
- Reduce waste, costs and improve your profits
- Increase stakeholders trust
- Improve company reputation
Our ISO 14001 Certification Process:
Are you new to ISO 14001? No problem! We take 1000s of organizations through the certification process every year.
Gap Analysis – This is an optional pre-assessment service where we take a closer look at your existing environmental
management systems and compare it with the requirements of the ISO 14001 standard. This helps identify areas that need more work before we carry out a formal assessment, saving you time and money.
Formal assessment (Stage 1) – We review your organisation’s preparedness for assessment by checking if the necessary ISO 14001 certification procedures and controls have been developed. We will share the details of our findings with you so that if we find gaps, you can close them on before stage 2 assessment.
Formal assessment (Stage 2) – If all the requirements are in place, we will then assess the implementation of the procedures and controls within your organisation to make sure that you are working effectively as required for the ISO 14001 certification. When you have passed the formal assessment you will receive an ISO 14001 certificate, which is valid for three years.
Contact us to know how we can help you grow your business. We take the pride of being one of the best and recommendable ISO accredited certification body in UAE to provide the best implementation services for ISO 14001.
Why was ISO 14001 revised?
- All ISO standards are reviewed every five years to establish if a revision is required in order to keep it current and relevant for the marketplace. ISO 14001:2015 is designed to respond to latest trends and ensure it is compatible with other management system standards.
What are the key improvements?
The key improvements relate to:
- Increased prominence of environmental management within the organization’s strategic planning processes
- Greater focus on leadership
- Addition of proactive initiatives to protect the environment from harm and degradation, such as sustainable resource use and climate change mitigation
- Improving environmental performance added
- Lifecycle thinking when considering environmental aspects
- Addition of a communications strategy
I am certified to ISO 14001:2004. What should I do ?
“Follow the below given 8 steps to transfer your certification”
Get all of your concerning persons trained on updated versions of standard for deep understandings of requirements and changes in revisions as early as possible for the smooth.
Southwest is you partner in extent to providing 2 Days transition training for those who already had taken their training on old versions & 5 Days fully extended training for new personnel.
Buy a copy of the International Standard. Click Here purchase the standard
Ask to Southwest Certification Services to provide supportive tools including cross mapping between new and old version of standards, implementation toolkit & Gap Analysis checklist etc.
Develop and follow the implementation plan for the transition.
Southwest encourages its clients to transit their certification during upcoming surveillance/ assessment audit. However, it’s organization’s decision to transit it’s management system.
Request to Southwest for Professional Services for evaluation of upgraded management system before under going certification audit.
– Certificate(s) issued on ISO 14001:2004 standard by Southwest Certification Services will not be valid after Aug 2018.
– No Surveillance audit will be conducted on ISO 14001:2004 after Aug 2017. All the certified clients need to implement new versions of ISO 14001 standard before Aug 2017.
– No certification will be granted to new clients after Aug 2017.